NEPAL. Kathmandu, Bagmati Pradesh: Cycling Yoga Retreat Nepal is one of the most popular yoga retreats offered in Nepal. These 7 days of yoga cycling and hiking is a life-changing vacation that takes a traveler to the next level of a yoga retreat. Cycling and hiking will help to keep the traveler’s physical and mental health stable.
The experience is provided by Thrill Nepal, an adventure-based motorcycle tour, trekking, hiking, and cycling operator in Nepal that is driven by a team of young professionals.
The complete program includes meditation sessions, Kriya, pranayama, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yoga class, Cycling/Hiking Nagarjun National Park or around the Valley, guided sightseeing of the cultural heritage of Kathmandu, Hatha yoga, guided cycling/hiking tour to Shivapuri National Park, Mantra chanting, and Bhakti yoga.
Besides the above activities which are included in the package, you can also choose optional activities like Sound healing, Astrology, fortune teller, Spa treatment and massage, Mountain flight to see Mount Everest, Acupressure massage, Abdominal massage, Thai massage, Deep tissue massage therapy, Aromatherapy, Ayurvedic massage, Indian head massage, Lomi Lomi massage, etc.
If you are interested, you can book your retreat package at 7 Day Cycling, Hiking, and Yoga Retreat in Nepal
Highlights of the retreat
During the 7-day retreat, you will be provided with:
- Daily yoga practice
- 1 Thai stone massage session
- Free shuttle service from and to the airport
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Hiking/cycling tour around the valley
- 6 nights accommodation
- Daily delicious meals
- Yoga styles – Vinyasa, Ashtanga for 6 days with instruction in English and Nepali
Health & Hygiene at the camps
In these COVID-19 times, proper care of your health is taken care of.
- Uses cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in line with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- The accommodation partner we work with follows the guidelines of local authorities
- Equipment for activities is disinfected before and/or after use.
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing is maintained
- Instructors maintain a distance from the client at all times possible
- Activities take place outside where possible.
- Staff follows all safety protocols as directed by the local government
- Hand sanitiser available in guest rooms and key areas
- Process in place to check the health of guests
- First aid kit available
- A room is available to isolate suspected or infected COVID-19 patients
- Protective masks are available for all staff
- Protective masks are available for clients.