The world has just been through the worst pandemic it has faced since its birth. As they say that even the worst experience has a lesson that can be used to move forward. And leanings from COVID-19 are no different.
We all were forced to work from home, but that was a blessing in disguise, and almost everyone across the globe now talks about working from home, at least for a certain number of days a week. Classified as a Hybrid work mode, almost every organization is making an effort to incorporate this working mode and steer their future work.
Dell Technologies, the leading computer manufacturing Co. has recently announced its latest product range with an expanded suite of AI-powered software that will go a long way in this new normal way of work mode. The latest commercial devices are meant to solidify intelligence, security, and sustainability, and help organisations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live, and play.
Dell Technologies today announced its latest commercial portfolio in India to further elevate the hybrid work experiences for organizations. Packing the ideal combination of collaboration, intelligence, and security, the new Latitude, and Precision devices have been reimagined with thinner builds, premium features, and sustainable packaging. For business leaders and customers that need portability and performance, all the latest commercial devices come equipped with 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and the latest connectivity options, including 5G and Intel® Wi-Fi 6E.
The new introductions include the industry’s most powerful 14” Mobile Workstation (MWS); the company’s thinnest and smallest 15” MWS and the world’s smallest 14” 16:10 business PC. All these products are in alignment with Dell’s commitment to sustainable design, and the new range features even more eco-friendly elements and the packaging for the new range is made from 100% recycled or renewable materials.
Commenting on the launch, Indrajit Belgundi, Senior Director and General Manager, Client Solutions Group, Dell Technologies India, said,” Work is no longer limited to the 9–5 culture and the work PC is no longer just relegated to work. The new-age devices need to become a complete endpoint solution. That is why we created an accessible and personalized approach to our latest commercial portfolio that is outcome-driven for today’s rapidly evolving workplaces. The new Latitude and Precision devices reflect our hybrid work expertise and cutting-edge technology, both of which help customers simplify their IT and steer the future of work with the best employee experience.”
The new launches with an optimal balance of premium features and intelligent performance:
- The Latitude 9430 is an ultra-premium PC offering the world’s smallest 14-inch 16:10 business PC and the best screen-to-body ratio on a 14-inch business PC. Available in new metallic graphite color, it also contains a new FHD camera for clearer video calls
- Dell’s extremely portable yet durable Latitude 7330 Ultralight configuration is the world’s smallest and lightest 13.3-inch premium commercial 16:9 laptop.[i] Weighing 0.967 kg, it incorporates all the ports required to balance productivity in a high-quality form factor without compromising Latitude grade reliability
- Be it a team leader, director, or a project/product manager, the new Latitude 7430 provides an amazing screen experience, intelligent performance, built-in security & privacy
- Available in laptop and 2-in-1 form factors, the devices are built to offer high performance with seamless collaboration and connectivity for at-the-desk or on-the-go versatility
- The new Precision 5470 is the world’s smallest, thinnest, and most powerful 14” MWS. It comes with up to 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processors, 64GB of DDR5 memory,[ii] 4TB of storage, and a choice of NVIDIA® RTX ™ A1000 Graphics. It delivers performance levels previously only offered in larger workstations
They have also added two new features that take this intelligence to the next level:
- New intelligent privacy features – Onlooker Detection, Look Away Detect, and SafeScreen – dim the screen when the user looks away, conceals sensitive information, and project when an onlooker is detected
- With mobility at the core of the Precision 5470, it offers the world’s first simultaneous multi-network connection for faster data and video downloads —something every creator needs!
Product pricing (exclusive of taxes)
- The Dell Latitude 9430 starts at INR 1,45,990
- The Dell Latitude 7430 starts at INR 94,990
- The Dell Latitude 7330 Ultralight starts at INR 99,990
- The Dell Precision 5570 starts at INR 1,42,990
- The Dell Precision 5470 starts at INR 1,46,990
- The Dell Precision 3470 starts at INR 79,990
For more information: DellTechnologies.com